Friday, January 13, 2006

Come Back!

Cripes... the last photo didn't show up. This is the one that Russell was folding...

YEs that is what my bf did. I find it very endearing. I mean like cute! I, was on the other hand, trying to burn the rose petals scattered around the table. Not a very nice sight I must add, everyone was looking at me. *BLUSH*

Here is a picture of his officers (I only know Capt. Bernard)... he is the one in blue. They were to drink beer out of milk bottles and Capt Bernard was the undisputed champion by savagely ripping off the nipple and dancing to Numa Numa...


Yupz... and Russell took picture with Poh!... Marilyn! He is shorter than u!

And a final group shot... not a very stunning picture of unity but it will have to do I say...haha... see the general shift...in how many directions...


By the way... have you all seen the iGallop? Read wat Glysen has to say about it on his blog...http://positiveindignation.blogspot.com/ :iGallop, uZap, iSqueeze, uHorny, weHappy. I love USP people! We just came from the uber funky fantastic wonderful indescribable totally happening cool etc party of Lynnette and Jaesson. Only gripes I have are I didn't get to drink any alcohol and play ANY of Eugene's card games. I want to play Munchkins and Burn in Hell... haix. But the food was solid... and finger-licking good. Yummy! I took pictures! I took pictures.. but I haven't uploaded...Will upload next time.

The classes this sem are tough. How to improve CAP?...

And I miss Russell so so so much... 8 more days! Just 8 more days and it seems like forever. We are in 4 days incommunicado. Haix.. when Soon Kit dropped me off at AMK, I just felt so sad and lonely... COme BACK!

No comments: