Okay, yesterday wasn't so bad... Fell asleep at Grandma's house... then woke up when everybody came, took ang baos.. only 8? Then went to play Gin Rummy with my cousins. These male cousins... whom we only started talking like 1 1/2 years back when my Great-Grandma died. It was stupid la... when we were young, we could talk. But suddenly, their mother said Girls cannot associate themselves with Boys. So we never talked... and they also din show respect to my parents. Sheesh... so many probs but glad is over... haha tho we will nv be the same la.
After that, when to my mum's eldest sis house and watched a documentary on like Pirahnas... not a nice show to watch on CNY but yeah... they kept feeding on anything that moved.. like a baby crocodile.. the limbs were torn off... a baby heron... ewww... But I guess the best part was the last. It became dry season... and the pirahnas all died! =)
Went to Dad's cousin's hse for dinner. I like the mee siam! Then later, met Russell whose father gave Alex and I a trip to PLaza Singapura where she met her fren... We watched Fearless... Russell says I'm complaining abt the propaganda cos I'm anti-Asian. Dammit.. I'm neutral nationality, just as neutral race and neutral sexuality... And I am working towards it! =(... anyway her fren said that I was interesting and intelligent. Haahaa... but Alex doesn't want a particular person to find out who... LOL. Not tt I gave that particular someone my new address.
I look freaking frumpy... in my shirt.
Crap la. I think I wanna change blog address again. Dun want my sis to find out... or else she will tattle to that OTHER guy...
Monday, January 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment