Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A guy

Russell is the Deputy Cadet School Commander, in other words, he is the Cadet School Commander 2 IC. He was nominated by Captain Bernard as a school appointment holder nominee. He went for the interview and got nicely screwed but he got the post. Also, he was supposed to be platoon best but...

It was raining terribly with lightning streaks in the sky. I was, in fact, blinded by one. Russell had a nights out till 2200 and he came to PGP. My dad helped to bring back my stuff and left me here as I was having a check on my room tmr. I am so happy I met him. Its like my problems cease for that nanosecond and come back in one shock after that.I kind of feel guilty for being happy.

I miss him. I am in a lot of shit now. I wish my life was simple. I wish. Argh! There are things I rather not say but things are changing and the more I think about it, the more I know there is no turning back.

Got a B plus for my NS essay again... Life seems quite meaningless all of the sudden. Everytime I go into SAFT MI... it just plunges. Everytime it rains, it falls.

Scaredy cat. You can't even face up to your darkest side.

Oh shut up! Like you can?

But I am your darkest side. And you are scared of me. You are afraid of growing up.You wretched wretched thing. All your plans to keep yourself from growing up are failing.You have to let me out, whether now or tomorrow, there can never be a never.

I went out with Marilyn and Geraldine ytd. We went k-boxing. I love Pepper Lunch and Subway! Haha I would love to be a guy.

A guy. A guy. A guy. A guy.

No comments: