I want to SLACK MUG SLACK MUG SLACK MUG SLACK MUG SLACK MUG SLACK
Was talking to Russell on the phone ytd for about 5 mins. Quite happy to hear his voice... =) ALthough I was already asleep but I woke up. The reception was bad as at certain points, we couldn't hear each other. Hmz... I think that he is okay. Anyway, my house kept having blackouts yesterday. I have no idea why but the air-con kept going on and off. Argh! I was in too much of a daze to care.
I am having the final theory test later.. wish me luck.
And on the topic of friends, I think that I can never talk about this topic well as my youth has always featured me with no friends especially in Secondary school. Yes, I know that it seems so forlorn for me but I guess I am happy. I cannot feel the power of loneliness as I have been there and done that. Having friends are a bonus and not a necessity. Just like in JC, ACUTE has been there and will be there. BUt come UNi, we separate to pursue our own interests and not each other's. It is still the same. With teenage years that never featured going out with any friends as well, it isn't quite allowed, unlike Russell who spent most of his time with friends and hence, cannot live without them... I have become a little withdrawn. I can't explain it but...
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment