I had a dream. I dreamt I was going on a holiday from today till like 31 Dec and I think Russell din wan to send me off cos he wanted to go for Maj Kenny's party or smth. But when he heard it was like one month plus, he came... I rmbed we din exactly pack much but we were going to cHINA. Oh yeah, something disgusting really happened before that. Some oedipal thing. Yuckz.
When we got there, in a Restaurant, we suddenly became a group of martial arts masters. Apparently, some evil spirit just came in and wreck destruction and one of us... sort of realised it was the Pinging Right Hand syndrome =) (yeah yeah... imaginative) due to its distinct pungent vomit smell. So we started going around shouting Pinging Right Hand and those affected had their right hands immediately up. So we formed some web in the middle of the room and ppl had to step thru the hole in the centre. Of course, some couldn't doing it and I was laughing as some tried to stumble thru it.
Later, the scene without me focused on outside. There was a group of people listening to a busker and they were sitting on benches. This Pinging Hand Syndrome was soon spread around like an epidemic. It just like in the Mallorean. THis guy just started coughing and coughing... and everyone got pissed and left.
After tt, I went to the toilet after this girl from my group... She was a super zai kungfu master. When I was peeing, she got pushed into the toilet. And apparently I was supposed to subdue her. We were thinking of how to let her escape... thru the window... (paiseh: I dreamt I was too excited and sprayed all over the place) and to divert attn I shouted oh i am gonna come out soon.. shit where is my bag blah blah.. and she got out. Then, I opened the toilet door and the two ang moh girls were peering in fearfully. The guy who instigated asked me what happened? I said I got subdued and he said its expected. I told him I threw my paperknife out of the window.. and described the fight tt never happened of course. He left me alone after tt...
I woke up.
Junwen says I am weird.
Saturday, November 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment