Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I was drunk...

I was drunk just now on a little bit of white wine... chardonnay. Quite sweet and light on the tongue. Frothy to me. I quite enjoyed it. I can't personally like strong brews so light stuff sits on my tongue just fine.

I think Lynette and Aileen can swear how little it was... but yeah, Victoria was getting dizzy and speaking nonsense. As in, in addition to drinking wine, I wore my new spects and was already groggy from its effects. Plus, I was very tired and depressed today. What a lethal combination. But its like 60 mins and I am feeling much happier. The effects wore off pretty fast everytime. But I was realli realli tipsy...blabbering um.. I can't rmb? Perhaps if u ask Aileen she will tell u. I think she said I was trying to seduce her and she is gonna tell my bf a lot about me when she sees him. Lolx. I can't exactly remember. We were talking about... um. *bish bish* I can't rmb too.

Anyway Russell called and I told him I just drank. He was like u can't hold ur liquor and u drink? I said I wasn't tipsy while giggling like some schoolgirl and he said u are tipsy! I said I wasn't! He said tipsy ppl always say they are nt tipsy. And I kept giggling and he said I want to kiss u now. I think u should get drunk more often. LOLX! I was like WHAT?!?! I am not!

I'm getting abused by Ying Tat and Jun wen for being a lousy drinker. Lolx..but I recover after 1 hr leh..

Bball boys gt thrashed. Argh! Today was horrible as it was my most xiong day. Got back German =( and um...history tutorial sux. I was sooooo moody today I was falling asleep during German. Woke up again during Socio and went to collect my spects later. And here I am in my room. Thinking LIfe sux. It does so Sux. I can't watch corpse bride and I have two tutorials to finish for friday. I am meeting my Professor at 11am tmr.. getting ultra bad Victoria how can u write this reviews.. yup. Depressed but wine just made me happier. As in, I really feel I can take on stuff now. =)

BUt it isn't good for me. and I know he won't like it.

No comments: