Please tell me that everything is gonna be all right. Haha.. when I sit it hurts. =(
heehee! I rmbed the Pink Panther dance! We must go out! lolx...Ren Rong! U still read my blog!
Soccer was ok but low concentration due to my contacts. Sighz... 'blame it on the weatherman'...
Sports Sec has a lot of stuff and sacrifices. I can't watch Corpse Bride due to the unforeseen Sports Sec meeting... sighz. I wanna bury my head into the ground. And stay there! Do you hear me? Tmr is my super busy day... I dun like tmr and I feel like attituding my tutorials... But I can't. I can't I can't...
I think therefore I am.
Russell got gold for IPPT... 200 dollars for him! I pray he passes his test so he won't book out late this sat. I have two activites to plan for Sat now.. I'm reading all the blog entries about him. =) in the times of chastity when we couldn't hold hands, kiss or even touch each other. Tt every touch that was considered pervertic by me. Yup yup...I was quite particular. I mean even tho I did wanted to hold his hand, I refused to do tt... until like what? 2 mths later? =D
Yeah, yeah gasp all you want. We kissed 4 mths later? Haha! SLOW...WOLS =P...
ANyway, I miss him again. 'Everytime we say goodbye, I die a little...'
Think I'm missing him too much! Lolx... Sleepy sleepy. I dreamt of him last night.
Dream dream dream
Dream Dream Dream
When I want you, In my arms
When I need you, with all your charms
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is dream dream dream
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment