Wednesday, October 26, 2005

And some say

I have relatively been living in a parallel universe since this monday. I had the audacity to sleep at 2 on Sunday, doing something that was not on the top of priority list. After that, I had to do my history essay for Tuesday and redo my Paper 3 because I am not satisfied with it.

I am still not satisfied with it. After my presentation yesterday, I think I got the vibes that there was not much complication involved and haha as what Andy says it is not reflective of NS men. Hmz. Well, I was too sehed to actually put up some arguments and I think I appeared daoed but =( I was really really sleepy. I slept at 2 after a 12 hour history essay workout and woke up at 7 for another 4 hour Paper 3 workout. To tell the truth, I really couldn't make it.

I went back right after History lecture ( soccer had been cancelled ) and concussed on the bed for 12 hours. =D Yay! Altho it was peppered with smses from Russell who was asking if he should call this morning. I think I dreamt of buying a mattress lolx. Sleep pervades even in my Land of Nod. =) Funny you realise... you do sleep in your dreams.

Anyway, Russell said JEremy Ang was pissed that he called me. Hmz... you have my bf for like 5-6 days 24 hours a day and you need more time with him????

I am quite depressed over my paper 3. It does not exactly help when Russell says I am biased against guys in the feminist sense and against the army. It makes me feel like I am living a facade. Russell says Alexia like me usually have guy friends. =/ I am a feminist with a boyfriend. I mean how paradoxical can that get?

Not that I mind having a bf, but if I celebrate deviance, why do I follow a social norm of falling in love? Wait...

Okay. I stop here. I love Russell

No comments: