Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Shitz

Your Power Color Is Gold
At Your Highest:
You are engrossed in passions that mentally stimulate you.
At Your Lowest:
You seek thrills and neglect what's important in your life.
In Love:
You see dating as adventure and approach it with an open attitude.
How You're Attractive:
You passion for life makes others passionate about you.
Your Eternal Question:
"Am I Having Fun?"



My most turn-off colour


Your Ideal Relationship is Serious Dating
You're not ready to go walking down the aisle.But you may be ready in a couple of years.You prefer to date one on one, with a commitment.And while chemistry is important, so is compatibility.



Hmz... I'm in it right now?

Yay! He called me this morning to tell me he is safely back tho he can't walk properly due to abrasions. I dun think I ever had one and he said that shows how slack I have been... I wouldn't know right?


Your Career Type: Artistic
You are expressive, original, and independent.Your talents lie in your artistic abilities: creative writing, drama, crafts, music, or art.
You would make an excellent:
Actor - Art Teacher - Book Editor Clothes Designer - Comedian - Composer Dancer - DJ - Graphic DesignerIllustrator - Musician - Sculptor
The worst career options for your are conventional careers, like bank teller or secretary.



I can't really draw you know...


You're a Romantic Kisser
For you, kissing is all about feeling the romanceYou love to kiss under the stars or by the sea The perfect kiss involves the perfect moodIt's pretty common for kisses to sweep you off your feet



I am supposed to be studying imperialism! SHITZ!

How You Are In Love
You fall in love quickly and easily. And very often.
You tend to give more than take in relationships.
You tend to get very attached when you're with someone. You want to see your love all the time.
You love your partner unconditionally and don't try to make them change.
You stay in love for a long time, even if you aren't loved back. When you fall, you fall hard.
How Are You In Love?


Having a stomachache cos I ate ice cream tt was not kept properly.. I knew I shouldn't eat it but the macademia nuts were too good to resist...

No comments: