Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Junwen is a S*tar

As Junwen haven't blogged yet, my entry would be unbiased!

I had to ask him to help me out in refereeing a basketball match. Interestingly, it was his first time at a bball match and he was an official!

Okay, we don't know how to do anything to referee a match but we learn. Luckily, we are only timekeeping and yupz, monitoring the scoreboards..till they had to have a timeout for us to handle the stuff.. -__-

Well, Engine beat SDE (aka Marilyn beat Gera) with a score of... I can't rmb! =D but quite a wide diff...

Later USP guys who only had 5 played against Sci. Good ol' Jonathan was using his fouls quite nicely... till he almost reached his limit, causing Junwen mass panic attack. Because he would have to leave the court and the only available guy would be Junwen to play. Junwen has never handled a ball... and to only help Victoria out of good nature is to land himself in playing a BBALL game for the FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE?!?! *shakes head*

Luckily, Jonathan counted and timed his fouls perfectly that Junwen was relieved. Altho we did lost as we din have any substitutes, and our players were dying, we put up a good fight. Boedin was injured too. Sam was a star player with even the basketballers themselves gasping as he threw balls that just had to find themselves into the net. I almost clobbered one of the Sci guys...shall not mention who. Science said they would play friendly as USP was injured... but what can you expect from Sci? Anyway, it was over and Junwen bought drinks. Being the Sports Sec, I think I'm gonna refund him. PLUS, USP should have their own water! ... I need to do smth abt that...

And smth else happened. We were standing btwn two courts and suddenly we saw a shadow looming behind us. I turned to look and so did Junwen. Junwen had a look of horror as a guy fell on top of me. And I started giggling madly. It was because Junwen said he was afraid of the ball. I said it won't hit you unless the players are lousy. Since he then had a player falling on top of him... heh heh.

oh! Considering we have two anniversary dates,
last year 7 Nov 2004, we just had dinner at Macs before I went for tuition. The next day, our real anniversary 8Nov 2005, we had Maths exam.

this year 13 Feb 2005, he just bought me flowers to tie in with Vday... I gave him quite a number of stuff. We went to Church together and had lunch at Jack's Place. Went to play a bit of pool, then he had to go home cos he needed to book in. Next day, he had field camp.

this year 8Nov 2005, he would be in Brunei. Next year 13 Feb 2006, he might be in Thailand.

I rest my case. We can never really celebrate these dates.

No comments: