Thursday, September 22, 2005

Appointments

Russell has been made WIng com... or something which means he is responsible for the Wing and for the whole month. Considering he said it was bad news and yupz, I think he is quite happy over it. ok, even if he has less free time for me, still... haha. Hai...guess he is capable.

Getting daoed on msn. Damn sleepy.

Only reason why I'm awake... is I still have history.

Due to another point, I was on the phone for 1 hour plus with Soon Kit. I have being appointed USP Sports Sec at 12.40am. One day after his appointment. Well, it is an honour for both of us, deep down inside we are happy.

Soon Kit asked if my boyfriend isn't from Cat high, like its a sure fact. I was like how do you know I have a bf... he said its easy to tell when you hang ard wif a person. I beg to differ lolx. But anyway, he said good choice. Cat high guys got standard. =D unattached Cat high guys out there, don't lose hope.

Sleepy... and I got to sabo two people

No comments: