Just came back from soccer and both my legs cramped up. How can i actually take part in the soccer team? Plus while walking home, I was smsing WeiYang and I fell down 8 steps... =( its a miracle I'm nt in hospital... but soccer was fun. My stamina sucks tho... hmz.
I love studying History. I didn't know that the French Revolution was a bad thing and threatened Europe. I now know the resentments of the Protestants and the Catholics. I now know the age of Enlightenment... and how did Hitler get his racist ideas.. =) That came from questioning Evolution and progress writing module too.
I hope my essay is not tt bad... meeting the Prof this fri. Sigh.. what if i don't make it out alive?
I love Sociology. I love making sense of society. The first tutorial...other groups were supposed to dissect one of their members' wallet. Like woah! I like that. =) I think I am very happy in FASS. Gera is happy in Archi.. drawing to her heart's content and MArilyn is happily Engineering. Guess... we are all very happy in Uni FINALLY! Altho *ahem* I have the slackiest timetable.
ACUTE met today to have lunch and look at Gera's studio. -__! They are all so busy with so many projects and all of them perfectionists! But i admire them alot... since I can't draw STR LINES! Muahahah! I wanna PLAY LAN DOTA! Pls be free...one day.
When I personally know guys... War somehow seems too painful to lose them to...Battle for Iwo Jima...
This is my msn nick. I really believe it. I can't believe losing WeiYang, Kelvin, Leon, Cai Wenchuan, Eugene from USP, Yuanshuo, Qing Zhang, Ying Tat, Ying Zheng, etc and most importantly, Russell, to a war! Its just too painful! Why last time I condone it? Its because I hated guys and decided the best way was to eliminate them. When I came to JC, it changed my perspective.
Someone said I wished someone thot of me that way...
I said I don't think this guys actually take any notice lolx. Serious. Except maybe the NUS guys. They are more matured, gentlemanly.. like this yr 3 guy helped me take my laptop from the USP room where I was not allowed to enter. Another yr 3 guy... on a totally different occasion helped me check if the gender for radio in german is male, female or neutral on the internet. Ying tat is always willing to listen to me, help me and is a willing punching bag over msn when I complain abt Russell. Besides for Ying tat, who manifests in like Weiyang and Kelvin, yup, the rest of the guys in JC won't help a stranger. I was a stranger to these 2 yr 3s... but they still helped me. Its really kind of cool how they just help like that.
I'm slowly losing my guy frens friendships... I guess its time to move on. We did have some good convos together, Leon... but I guess, it must end haha. You are too busy!
BTW the thing separating us from NUS is U from the NS.
I miss U so bad. Pls come back soon. I'm sorry for everything. Sighz.. Come back
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment