I've just realised.... that all my NUS stuff has been going to my neolxva@hotmail.com email! Its not suppose to be! Its my victoria.neo@gmail.com email they are supposed to use... guess I got to try changing it on matriculation day! Gagz... poor stupid Victoria.
Argh!
Anyway... did you know that the ex-ex-ex (x?) American President, Ronald Reagen, said that trees cause pollution?!?!
Sighz.. the world's stance on conservation is just so.. argh! Sometimes, I don't think humans deserve this earth. I think we would be better off being dead... in fact, the future has no room for animals..and everything is gonna just be abt HUMANS HUMANS HUMANS! Sighz...
Sadly, I'm one too...
Heh heh... I got D7 for my Chinese.. and after looking at my Uni courses.. I realised I can't take Chinese studies! Cos I need a min B4 requirement! Omg! That is just so spastic! =D
But I like it... teehee!
I'm depressed now...
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment