Firstly, I matriculated on Monday.. To NUS I am U051416R... How may I help you?
I was carrying two big bags worth of matriculated stuff...now DON't ASK ME WHY I WAS SO STUPID TO GET IT...
I'm a little put off with NUS esp for the bidding.. the purchasing of computers and blah blah blah... ARgh! I wasted my entire morning there..
I helped a little with RAG.. oh yeah btw, on Tuesday I was having a second opinion checkup! And it costed me 200 dollars... for a false alarm! Thank you NUS medical team!
Argh!... bidding sux bidding sux..wannna die.. should I up my pts or lower my pts? argh argh argh! Pls help me! I hate this.
I got an IBM laptop which I didn't have time to configure and chk if its faulty. It takes 4 hours to get one laptop?!?! WTH! and I am staying in Prince George's Park Blk 15 Level 5 Room A.. pretty cool!...
MOving in tmr lalalla... with no laptop at all TILL WED!
Russell comes out of camp tmr... yay? But I won't see him till sunday cos he books out at 9 or 10pm.. =( Sighz.. Was talking to Jane yesterday.. the usual girl gossip... argH! So many many news... and I realised wat a bad gf I am...
Friday, July 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment