=D
I Miss Russell... he is happily muddying himself in the banks of Ubin... trying to become as dark as he once was.. A nice dream which will start again once 20th June comes.. =( I'm going to miss him alot when he goes to the army. ='/
Heard something funny about his convo with Jason Goh. Hmz, let me ask you all... do you think guys are hen-pecked in a r/s? HAhaz...each side has got to give a little. It took my r/s like what 1 year 7 months? And we are still learning on this amazing epic journey. Plus, my mum just referred to him as my Mr Right... I was a little stunned and asked her what did she mean by tt. She said Well, isn't he your Mr Right? You mean you still are unsure and want to keep your options open? I was um...ok.. I love Russell.
PLus, I'm so happy he asked me go play badminton!!!!!! =D! SO so happy...
Haiz... I still got 21 more to go...chionging like crazy. But there is as much I can handle. I'm soon losing it... so badly tt I'm starting to malfunction. I can only handle like 15 a day?... 21 seems hellish. Note, I've finished 12 so far... still got 4 more to go.. and 21 for tmr.. =(
Your Lightsaber is Blue
Blue is often associated with depth and stability.
It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom,
confidence, and truth.
What Colored Lightsaber Would You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla

You're like me! The intelligent loner. You're shy
at times but friendly, and you are never weak
and always independent. You are incredibly
intelligent (wise beyond your years) and have a
talent for many things (sports, music, art).
You have a kind and warm personality and enjoy
the simple things. Like hanging out with
friends and watching movies at home. But you're
sometimes quiet nature makes you a bit of an
outcast and a mystery to people. No matter how
pretty you are or smart or athletic, you just
can't seem to break into the crowd and be
noticed. Don't worry, try to be more outgoing
and speak out when you have more to say. Don't
hide behind your books and sports and computer,
get out there and get noticed. You also have
deep desires in life and feel vunerable and
alone at times. Don't feel sad either, What
helps me to express feelings and dreams that I
can't say to people, is through my writting.
Maybe you should try.
What kind of girl are you? (with pix!)
brought to you by Quizilla

LOVING ONE. You need safety in your relationship.
You want to be sure in his/her arms, knowing
that he will protect you and you can be totally
devoted to your other. At this point you are
very vulnerable. You open yourself and dont
even think that he/she could cheat you. You
totally trust your partner in every single way.
SO if you find out that she/he lied to you or
played a game this trust is broken. You may try
to forgive your other but this will be very
difficult.He/She has to be friendly and
trustworthy.
PLEASE VOTE, I want to know what you think about my
quiz, I worked hard on it.
You can always message me or tell me how I can
improve that quiz. Ill sure write back.
~THE big LOVE TEST!! What do you need? With PICS! For girls and boys!~
brought to you by Quizilla
Forget the picture. Sighz. Its quite disturbing...
You are a
protector.
Yes, you don't like to kill people. That goes
against everything you belive in. It's not that
you are a coward, but your ideals and morals
wouldn't allow it. You are the typical hero, do
the righteous things, get the bad guys and do
it all legally. But just because you don't kill
doesn't mean you can't kick ass. And that is
what you do. You use your brain and your
strenght to do honourable deeds and protect
people you know and love. If an evil guy is
going to take over the world soon, it's you who
will get involved. You hate watching innocents
suffer, and love seeing bad people getting what
they deserve. You are probably also happy and
optimistic and work pretty good in groups. And
the friends you usually make are true ones.
Main weapon: Anything at all
Quote: "You only live once, but if
you do it right, once is enough" -Joe
Lewis
Facial expression: Smile
What Type of Killer Are You? [cool pictures]
brought to you by Quizilla
No comments:
Post a Comment