Hey hey everyone who reads my blog.
I'm now in Perth! I've arrived on Monday after taking the morning flight which was delayed for more than one hour? Cos of the incoming transfer passengers from Heathrow Airport.
Realli cold here in Perth... Brrr... like 7 degrees? Oh boy. Yesterday, I went for the Tour by GreyLine to um... Caverhsam Wildlife Park where I cuddled a wombat, fed kangaroos etc.. then I went to the Pinnacles and saw rocks sticking out of the Earth. Last was Desert Storm tt was super fun! It was a monster wheel truck and sandboarding! Shitz man! I realli loved it! Damn damn fun and damn damn cold! Argh! Considering I kept getting heat rashes in SIngapore but I'm shivering my pants of here in Perth... I'm undecided.
So yep... I've got to sign off now. Going for dinner. Um... today just went shopping. Blehz... also visited King's Park and Botanic Gardens. =)
Oh yeah... I'm going to NUS... argh!!! Sorry Sheena and Debra! and Mark!!.... and Zhiqi and Amanda! I've switched to NUS. SO hello... Marilyn, Geraldine, Charlotte, Brigitte... DID I MAKE THE WRONG DECISION TO GO NUS AND NOT SMU???!???!??!
Well.. I got into USP.
Anyway.. MARILYN AND GERALDINE: Go out on 2nd July Sat k? Tag on me blog!
Cya guys.
Anyway... Russell has been smsing me... and he called first day. I'm calling him now with the ICC card... so he can save money! But hahah i owe my uncle $10 for my card! =)... sighz... miss him
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment