Actually, I've been abnormally disappointed... if thats the word to describe what I'm feeling with my entire University thing.
One thing, I should have applied for double degree prog in SMU but I didn't. Second thing, I did want to go USP and then NUS, so I could be with ACUTE. But I did not make the cut.
Thirdly, I'm doing economics. Fourthly, I'm going to the army if I pass the hearing test. Fifthly, I want to stay in a hostel.
BUt maybe, something good will come out of it.
Um, sorry Sheena. =D! But guess what?!! When I go SMU, you would be my senior! And I must look up to you! Won't tt be cool M'dm? =D! BUt anyway, the army is not confirm yet. I still have my dialogues, PLUS a medical test...
Meepz! I had a disturbing revealation ytd. SIghz, I think I'm getting too full of myself. I think that I'm judging too hastily. I think I'm too disappointed with my life tt I'm being overbearing. And yeah, I'm sorry....
How sorry you will never know.
Anyway! I miss 15/03 to the core! Thanks to all the teaching hell I went thru... woooo...it makes me miss you people even more. Esp when I found the balloting slips in miss kwan-terry's table... Rmb the Very wery powerful sultan of the stars and moons party??? LOLX! And Laible... hahah I rmbed my grp was RIP=Revolutionistic Party. But the one tt took the biscuit was the SUltan!! HAhah they koped the toilet roll and wrapped Tien Soon's head around with it. And they got promptly on their feet to grovel before the Sultan. Lolx... and they also said they dun need to waste money on medical benefits and medical facilities... COS the SUltan has mystical powers and can cure anybody's ailments! Lolx.. plus! They say they will lower the unemployment rate to zero by hiring those unemployed as beard trimmers or nail clippers of the SUltan! OMG! I mean like... GP LESSONS HAVE NEVER BEEN SO FUN! (This is a piece of advice to all you J1s reading my blog!) I think they were sort of going under dictatorship... Moreover, Laible was a i-forgot-what kind of political ideology party. Its Marilyn and Geraldine and Kelvin's grp. They said they will set up a massive theme park to earn revenue and cut costs. It goes along the lines that anyone from all over the world can come and play in this massive real-life theme park by trying all sorts of sophisticated weapons e.g nuclear bombs...and using it on real life people... which are the convicts. So they save money on prisons and also get money from it. Sick right? Lolx... but fun! This is my class!!!!! 15/03! Esp when we happily cheered that we were last in the AJ race and ganged up together to pick the ugliest design for the AJC logo! =D
Thursday, June 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment