My first entry.
In a blog dedicated to him.
I've been meaning to change my blog as diaryland seems to be having alot of problems. However, using diary-x meant even more problems. So I leave it as that. Btw, Happy 17th birthday to Alex!
Dear Russell,
I love you.
This blog design, name and everything is for you. Its been close to one year and six months. You have grown closer to me during these times. I hope we will be able to make it through NS. You and I. If I'm fortunate to be able to join the army.
Dearest, take care. May we face the future without fear. And I having full knowledge that if tmr doesn't take care of me, you will.
You can count on me. Thats my promise to you. I will be there to support you when YOU fall... =)
Love,
Victoria
Monday, May 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment